Saturday, 22 November 2008

My Second Day...

Huhu... Don't really know what should I do...

It's my second day of working at my uncle Cyber cafe... YesterdayI juz working here from 9 to 12.30 as we need to go for Friday praying... Eventhough the job is not hard and I juz need to sit and wait for the customers, I feel a bit tired and uncomfortable as this place is very cool and freezing. haha...

Today, I come here alone as my cousin, Abg Cik cannot come because he need to follow my aunt to go to Penang for a kenduri... At first, I wanna ask my sister to accompany me, but I change my mind and come here alone... haha...

My job is to clean this place(even it is clean), switch on the computer and play the computer...
huhu... what else should I do... So, I've spent about an hour to download all the latest song that I still dont have... haha... Now. I like to listen to Magic by Robin Thicke. This Soul and R&B song is easy to listen.

And now it is the time for me to write sumtin' to my lovely Jurnal...

P/S: Feel like wanna play Bowling but I've no Idea where should I go in Kedah to play it...
Any idea??? Or should I go back to KL juz to play Bowling???

5 comments:

~M i z a ~ said...

weh! byk r tmpat men boling kat kedah.. toksah dok merepek xtau nk men kat mana.. meh aku bgik list

aloq staq: pacific n city plaza
jitra: dkt dgn pasaraya aneka, sebelah sek keb jitra
sp: kat mana ntah tmpat 2.. cs kot..

ha! sapa ckp kedah xder boling?

HizRyanz said...

Owh ye ker????

huhu... x penah sampai pown...

AS: Pacific mana??? AS Mall ke Star Parade??? level braper ye?

Jitra: huhu dah lama x pi... pasaraya aneka??? bukan kat gurun je ke??? huhu x tau...

SP: Central square??? level brape???

Huhu... so sowie la kak Mieza... Cek x familiar la... hahaha

miza said...

pacific yg dkt tgh2 pekan 2.. star parade.. level atas sekali, atas food court

jitra: pasaraya 2 bru bt,sbb raya lasy year, baru buka.. pasaraya 2 dkt2 dgn pizza hut jitra..ari 2, aku blik kg, aku ada npk ada replika pin boling.. so ada boling kat stu, if my memory serves me right..

sp: yg 2 aku x sure..aku mana prnh g cs.. tp yg pasti, sp mmg ada boling ok

HizRyanz said...

Okay... trima kasih di atas maklumat yang diberikan oleh anda... hahaha...

Nnt aku try p tgok...

asyraf said...

wei..
ak nak keje....