Friday, 21 November 2008

Boring???

Finally... My boring era has gone...hahaha...
Now, I'm helping my uncle for a month to look after his Cyber Cafe...
It's my first day working here... quite interesting to work here...

But, since this Cyber cafe is juz open today, there are no customer yet and What can I do is juz chatting with YM n Skype, Write for my lovely blog and check on my socialize account whether it is Friendster, MySpace, Facebook, Hi5 and many more... huhu, that is all I know...

For those who stayed in Pendang, Do come to my uncle New CC... It is located in near to GM Supermarket...

P/S: To all my friends... I'll stayed at this CC from 9 to 5... so, whoever wanna come here juz do so.... hahaha... :)

4 comments:

asyraf said...

best2...
weh ak nak keje gak skali...
ak xde keje lg...ishhhh~~!!!!
hehehe

HizRyanz said...

Come r...
But, make sure U finish ur job for kenduri startin today till 2morow first...

Gudluck ya my dearie frenzzz...

AzRiQ [AiMaN] AzMaN said...

ipba under ur interesting webpage?
go n get new taste,pal...
hahaha

HizRyanz said...

Haha... IPBA is not really interesting page to be visited actually...

But, who else will visit it if we didn't... hahaha...