Sunday, 23 November 2008

9.45 a.m Waktu Malaysia...

Mieza Macquarie tagged me ..

Take a recent photo of yourself OR take a picture of yourself RIGHT NOW.
DON'T change your cloth. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture.
Post that picture with NO editing
Post this instruction with your picture.

Tag 10 people to do this.


This is me at 9.45 a.m a day after Mieza tagged me... Currently in Pendang, Kedah, Malaysia...
hahaha...

I juz arrive at my work place in the heart of Pendang, where is my uncle CC were located. I took the photo by my SE K770i... huhu... da pic is not really good.

No need to change my cloth and fix my hair coz I love to wear sumtin like this whenever and wherever... hahaha...

I can see that my small eyes and still got the spots of Chicken Pox... huhu
What else should I do to remove it ha???

And Now...
It is my time to tag My frenz... hahaha....
He @ She is:-

3 comments:

aFiQ said...

haha..x nk la wat tagged ni..girlie stuff la u know what i mean~haha~

HizRyanz said...

haha... wuteva...
If u wish 2 do it than juz do it...
If not, it's up 2 you... hahaha...

btw, how r u?? u stayed with who now??

| kiNah | said...

ni ke tag yg kinah kna wat tu ? uhuh ..
mnakotkn la rule dia ..
" DON'T change your cloth. DON'T fix your hair, just take a picture. "
adoyy ~ japg a wat .. eheh ~